Friday, December 11, 2009

Back in Black

I've been too long
I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high


-"Back in Black" by AC/DC



Got home yesterday after only minor snags in my travel plans. Was met at the gate by cold wind, snow, Christmas mus-ack, and a dear friend with my coat, hat, scarf, and gloves. Yay!! Went immediately to Dinosaur Barbecue for take-out, home to chow down (on the barbecue and on a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting -> I love my family) and then off to bed for tired children!

Today slept in, played with kids, ate a big breakfast (OMG farm eggs), then picked out a Christmas tree! Hung out and relaxed, caught up with old friends, then went to the farm for milk and picked up a pizza for dinner. Packed my overnight bag because tomorrow is Christmas in Boston. Will be back on Sunday evening.

Great start to what I am sure will be an excellent spell at home!!

2 comments:

  1. So I keep checking your blog even though I know you are back...I am like a special kind of stalker -- one who is being encouraged by your regular posts. It is like the secret look into your life that even facebook cannot satisfy!
    See you soon for more details :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I love being stalked; leave comments more frequently so I feel loved!!

    ReplyDelete