Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey hey good-lookin'!

Weeeee've been cookin'!

So this week was the first of what will be many informal cooking classes at our program director's house, taught by Delfi, one of the lovely ladies who help keep the program running smoothly.

The menu:
chilaquiles rojos
chalupas
salsa roja
salsa verde



My friend Toby, frying frying frying!




Fried tortilla triangles for the chilaquiles!



My friend Stephanie, taste-testing the chilaquiles.



Chilaquiles!!!!



I will return to the USA with a ton of recipes/instructions for traditional Mexican foods. If you are nice to me I will give you the recipe. If you are SUPER nice to me I will cook it for you. (or if you ask, really...)

Provecho!! (enjoy)

3 comments:

  1. Eeee! I love Mexican food (or at least what I percieve as Mexican food...) Looks delicious. Have fun!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara!! we can cook it at the k!! love you dearly, glad you're having fun, xo Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senior apartment food? I think so!!

    ReplyDelete