Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fotografiassss (improved)

This past Sunday we had a barbecue at Roy's house (the boyfriend of my host sister, Rebeca). This is the photographic evidence:


My host cousin, Alan, with Boris the golden retriever.



My host father, Enrique, on the left, and Martha on the right. We're cookin' now, baby!!



Look! Can I be officially Mexican now? I am, after all, heating tortillas on an open grill with my bare hands; any señora would be proud...



And then there was meat.



from left to right: Martha (my younger host sister), myself, Rebeca, and Roy. It was lots of fun!

7 comments:

  1. you sooooo look like you're up to something :p i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught me! I had just eaten a barbecued rib, and was busy trying not to show all the meat stuck in my front teeth!!

    And I got your email, and you are now officially at the top of my "Awesome People" list. I love you too! (We'll be together again in Paris!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, that's such a nice picture!!! Glad you're having fun. I'll admit that I can't wait until we can catch up again in person, though :^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMIEEEE I miss you tons! The answer to our problem (that is, that you're there and I'm here): COME TO MEXICO RIGHT NOW. I will stuff you full of food and you will get a kick-ass tan, and it will be pure awesomeness. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that you are not as super gringa as me. What I would give to be a brunnette right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mua ha ha!!! Yes, I am not as super-gringa as some others, but bear in mind that my family is definitely on the white side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new pics!!! miss you like crazyyyyy :^P

    ReplyDelete