Sunday, March 21, 2010

Asociación de palabras

So for this blog post, we're going to play a word association game: I'll say a phrase and you think of a list of words that you immediately associate with said phrase. Then I'll share my list (which has been affected by my recent experiences here in Mexico).



1. A "traditional" Saint Patrick's Day

Your list here:
-
-
-
-
-

My list:
- wrong bus, Jackie
- Guiness
- green t-shirts
- potatoes
- ginger carrots
- a bunch of smoked hamsss
- po-po popo Popo Poe poema
- Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys
- sleeeeepy



2. Mesoamerican archeological site

Your list:
-
-
-
-
-

My list:
- re-mota places
- new friends
- sunshine
- breeze
- temple-top contemplations
- seated siestas



3. Clubbing on a Friday night
Your list:
-
-
-
-
-

My list:
- boars
- boring
- borrachos
- blurry


4. Escape from the club!
Your list:
-
-
-
-
-

My list:
- Friends beat strangers 100%
- Chiapas casual-wear
- warm
- fuzzy
- Greased lightenin'!!!!
- laid-back Beatles
- pillow talk
- sleepy sunrise
- chilaquiles and coffee

1 comment:

  1. wooooooow... looks like good times are happenin'! Good for you :^) I love your pics. I can't wait to see youuuu!!!

    BTW, your phonecall made my whole week :^* Love you love you. XOXOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete